1. The 2019 Curwood Festival Talent Contest is open to all ages. The talent contest is open to all groups and individuals. A person may appear in one act only. Groups are allowed up to 15 participants.
2. Entry Fee is $10 per act.
3. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RETURNED BY MAY 31, NO EXCEPTIONS. Applications can mailed (if you print the application) to: Curwood Festival attn: Talent Show 212 S Washington St Owosso, MI 48867
4. The talent contest will be presented at 9:00 am sharp in the Outpost Entertainment Tent during the 2019 Curwood Festival in downtown Owosso. Each contestant MUST report 1 hour prior to contest.
5. Each contestant will be allowed NO MORE than 5 minutes on stage and MUST BE READY to perform on stage when needed. Automatic disqualification will occur, if act is not ready when needed.
6. Music must be burned onto a CD and presented 1hr before the show. Microphone(s) will be available for all acts. No other equipment will be provided. Each contestant is responsible for any props and/or equipment needed for their specific act. The Curwood Festival Committee is not responsible for any damages, lost, and/or stolen equipment and/or props related to the contestant.
7. Contestants will be judged on the following content, but not limited to; Poise, Confidence, Costuming, Audience Appeal, Talent and Overall Impression. 8. Rules are subject to change. Thank you for considering the 2019 Curwood Festival Talent Contest! We appreciate your community involvement and support! Any questions/concerns can be addressed to Bridgit Spielman at email@example.com or Amanda Garrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrance Fee: $10.00 per act. Payable morning of Talent Show
212 S Washington | Owosso, MI 48867 | office: (989) 723-2161